– PART 1 –
§ 1. General provisions
1. The regulations determine the rules for providing electronic services by the FUTURENET FOUNDATION Foundation, located in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 62, office 15/3, 53-414 Wrocław, entered into the register of companies, other public and professional organizations, foundations and independent state health care institutions, which is controlled by the District Court in Wrocław, VI Division of the Commercial State Register of Courts under the number KRS: 0000702335, NIP: 8992832422 (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation) through the website www.futurenetfoundation.org, the owner of which is the Foundation.
§ 2. Definition
1. For the needs of this Regulation, in its content, the definitions have the following meaning:
2) Service is the website of the Foundation, which is located at the address www.futurenetfoundation.org, together with the all subpages, through which the Foundation provides the Services.
3) IT system is a group of collaborating informative devices and software that provides processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunication networks with the appropriate end device for this type of telecommunications network.
4) Service or Services – providing Users with an electronic platform for the exchange of information and other activities of the Foundation, which ensure the operation and use of the Service.
5) User is anyone who uses the Service.
1. The use of the Service does not require registration.
2. The use of the Service and the services and functions provided through it are free of charge.
3. The use of the Services by the Users is allowed exclusively for personal purposes and serves profitable activity.
4. The Service is used for:
1) Maintaining the Foundation’s activities and its representations;
2) Contact with donors and trustees of the Foundation, also through the Newsletter mechanism;
3) Conduct of donations for the statutory purposes of the Foundation, including the electronic payment service.
§ 4. Donation rules
1. Users of the Service have the ability to make donations to the statutes of the Foundation in the following forms:
1) In the form of a direct transfer to the bank account of the Foundation;
2) In material form, in a way and form determined by the Foundation, in particular, when participating in events organized by the Foundation, from which the proceeds are transferred to the Fund’s account.
3) In another form agreed with the Board of the Foundation or an authorized representative of the Foundation.
2. The Foundation is not an entity that provides payment services.
3. Detailed information on the implementation of payments through electronic remittance is described in the position of the respective services or payment operators.
§ 5. Copyright and related rights
1. The copyright and related rights of the Service as a whole and its individual parts, graphic elements, verbal or musical, including the logo, as well as the right to create these items and their placement on the website belong to the Foundation.
2. Materials that are works in the understanding of copyright or related rights are protected in accordance with the Copyright and related rights law without the need for a separate reservation, in particular without the need for making statements through the Foundation or the User introducing them to the Service.
3. Any use of materials posted on the website fully or partially without the Foundation’s consent for purposes other than non-commercial private use is a violation of the law.
§ 6. Technical requirements
2. The Foundation reserves the right to change the technical requirements for the regulation of services electronically.
3. The Foundation reserves the right to change the technical requirements for the regulations of services electronically.
– PART 2 –
1. The controller of personal data collected via the Service is the Foundation as a company of FUTURENET FOUNDATION of Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 62, lok. 15/3, 53-414 Wrocław, KRS No. 0000702335 (hereinafter referred to as “the Controller”).
2. The Controller represents that all personal data are processed pursuant to the applicable law and the Controller, in respect of the personal data, makes every effort to ensure that personal data are processed with the greatest respect for the privacy of the data provider and with the utmost care for the safety of the processed personal data, and in particular ensures of taking all legal measures to secure the personal data collections.
The scope of personal data, aims and legal basis
3. Personal data collected by the Controller are processed pursuant to European Parliament and Council regulations (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (i.e. Dz. U. [Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland] 2007, position 1219 as amended) and acts of 17 July 2004 on telecommunication laws (i.e. Dz. U. [Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland] 2017 position 1907 as amended).
4. The Foundation is allowed to collect the following personal data within the Service:
a. name and surname;
b. phone number;
c. e-mail address.
5. The Controller processes only personal data, which have been provided by the User in connection with using the Service. Personal data of the User are processed to:
a. accept, account and allocate a donation donated by the User (the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, bank account number) – pursuant to art. 1(1)(b) of GDPR, i.e. on the basis of circumstances to execute the contract and one of the party of which is a person whose personal data are to be processed,
b. providing services via electronic means by the Controller within the meaning of the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means, which is sending a newsletter, i.e. regularly sending via e-mail current information concerning undertaken projects, ongoing rises of donations for the statutory purposes of the Foundation, its activity and beneficiaries (data: e-mail address) – on the basis of additional consent (6(1)(a) of GDPR),
6. Providing own personal data by the User is voluntary but required to:
a. accept, account and allocate a donation donated by the User, whereas not providing data shall disable the Controller to accept the donation;
b. provide services via electronic means, based on sending a newsletter, whereas not providing data shall disable the Controller to send the newsletter.
7. Surfing the Service does not require providing any personal data, other than provided automatically on the connection parameters.
8. The Controller does not process personal data of the User using tools with automatic decision making, including profiling.
9. Personal data shall be given to the following categories of receivers:
a. online payment operator;
b. the admin of the website https://futurenet.club/
c. the Foundation’s accounting office
10. The personal data processed by the Foundation shall not be shared in a form that would allow any User identification, unless the User has given a consent, or if the obligation to provide the information collected is based on applicable law.
The Time of Data Processing
11. Personal data shall be processed in the period of time:
a. Necessary to execute a donation contract, and also after its execution because of a possibility of exercising parties’ rights based on the contract, and also until the possible recovery – until the end of the limitation period;
b. until the consent has been revoked or an objection to processing of personal data has been filed – in cases of processing of personal data of the User on the basis of separate consent to send a newsletter;
12. The Controller stores personal data of the Users also if it is necessary to fulfil legal duties, settle disputes, enforce payments of the User, maintain safety, prevent fraud and misuse.
13. The Controller ensures the User to exercise their rights specified in (14) below. To exercise the rights it is necessary to send an appropriate demand (appropriate request) to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. The User reserves the right to:
a. access the content of the data – pursuant to Art. 15 of GDPR,
b. correct/update the data – pursuant to Art. 16 of GDPR,
c. remove the data – pursuant to Art. 17 of GDPR,
d. limit data processing – pursuant to Art. 18 of GDPR,
e. transfer the data – pursuant to Art. 20 of GDPR,
f. file an objection to data processing – pursuant to Art. 21 of GDPR,
g. revoke the consent at any time, whereas revoking the consent does not affect the consent on the right to process data, which has been provided on the basis of the consent before its revoking – pursuant to Art. 7(3) of GDPR,
h. make a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data – pursuant to Art. 77 of GDPR.
15. The Controller review filed demands instantly, however, not longer than in a month from the receiving date. If, because of the complexity of the demand or number of demands – the Controller may not be able to review the demands of the User in a given period of time, the Controller shall inform the User about extending the period of time and indicate a new date, but not more than two following months.
16. The Controller informs about corrections, or removals of the personal data, or processing limitations which are done in accordance with User’s demands every entity with whom the personal data has been shared, unless it is impossible or requires disproportionate effort.
Data Processing Rules
17. The Foundation declares that it applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data in accordance with the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data from being opened to unauthorized persons, removal through an unauthorized person, processing with violation of the law, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction.
18. Data security surveillance is performed by the Foundation throughout the whole period of accessing the data so as to ensure protection against unauthorized access, damage, distortion, destruction or loss of the data.
§ 8. Cookies Policy
1. The Foundation may use the following types of cookies in the Service:
1) Temporary, which are deleted after leaving the website or turning off a web browser;
2) Permanent, which are stored on the User’s end device for an indefinite period, or until the User removes them on their own;
3) Static, which allows tracking traffic in the Service;
4) Functional, which allows the Service personalization;
5) Advertising, which allows the User to fill content adapted to their personal preferences;
6) The need and security to maintain security rules within the Service functioning and the authentication rules.
1) Optimizing and improving the efficiency and quality of services provided;
2) Correct configuration of the functions offered by the Service;
3) Personalization of displayed content and relevant advertising to Service visitors;
4) Ensuring the security and reliability of the Service;
5) Collection and use of general, as well as statically public, data using analytical tools.
3. To ensure the highest quality of files, cookies are analyzed to determine which pages are most frequently visited, which browsers are used by visitors, and if the structure does not have bugs.
4. Cookie files located on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers cooperating with the Foundation and other entities that affect the quality of the Services offered.
5. At any time the User may change the settings of cookies, specifying the terms of their storage and giving access to them on the User’s device. The above-mentioned changes in settings can be made by the User using the settings of a web browser or configurations. One can change these parameters to block automatic cookie service in your browser settings or to notify each time cookies are placed on the User’s device.
6. The User can delete cookies at any time using the available features in the browser that he or she uses.
7. Restriction or blocking of cookies by the web browser used by the User will not invalidate the use of the Service, but this may cause difficulties or a breach of its functioning, for which the Foundation is not liable. That is why it is recommended to use the software with enabled cookies.
– PART 3 –
REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE USE OF THE FOUNDATION LOGO
§ 11. Substantive provisions
The Foundation Logo can be used by the following entities:
1) Bodies and organizational units of local self-government and their associations;
2) Individuals, legal entities, other organizational units without a legal entity, including non-governmental organizations (societies, foundations), organizations and institutions of cultural, sports, organizational units;
subject to approval by the Foundation.
3. The intention to use Logo by the entities referred to in paragraph 2 should be communicated to the head office within a 7-day period in the form of a written application (at Gwiaździsta 62, office 15/3, 53-414 Wrocław), or the form email at email@example.com specifying the scope and nature of the intended use of Logo and the nature of the applicant’s activities. The Foundation reserves the right to refuse authorization for the use of Logo if the applicant does not meet the conditions provided for in this Regulation.
5. Subjects using the Logo are described in this Position as “Users”.
§ 12. How to use Logo
1. The logo should be clean and readable, with no additional elements. You cannot delete or modify any Logo element, as well as its colors, layout, and font. However, it is allowed to use the logo in black and white, in shades of gray or other colorless colors, if it is fully justified by the nature of printing or the production of informational materials or advertising or the nature of the event. However, the use of the Logo thus requires a separate application in the form provided for in § 12 paragraph 3 of this Regulation.
2. Subject to paragraph 1, it is not possible to change the shape, proportion, color, and elements of the Logo, and to animate it, distort or otherwise modify its appearance. In particular, it is prohibited to remove or add any verbal or graphic elements to the Logo, subject to paragraph 5.
3. The logo should be clearly displayed.
4. The logo should be placed taking into account the distance from other graphical or textual elements in such a way as to assure its clarity and aesthetic appearance.
5. Logo must not be part of any other logo, but may be placed next to the other logo, the username or other graphic sign in such a way that it does not prevent it from proper interpretation.
6. There are no clearly defined Logo sizes, but the proportions of individual elements must be kept.
7. The logo or password may be placed subject to the clauses of this Regulation, in particular:
1) Informational materials related to the activities of the Foundation in paper or electronic form, including posters, leaflets, jumbotron, billboards, reviews, brochures, newsletters, as well as diplomas and certificates issued by Users.
2) On the official websites of Users;
3) On the official profiles of users in social networks;
4) On the letters and documents of the Users;
5) In the premises of the Users;
6) On cars and other vehicles;
7) During promotional events organized by Users (fairs, exhibitions, shows, conferences, seminars, trainings);
8. The permission to use the Logo under any name can not be transferred to another entity.
9. You must not place the Logo in publications or on sites or in other places where content is in violation of intellectual property or other rights, their content is controversial in accordance with the law.
10. The user of the Logo must take care that it is not used in a way that is not in accordance with the Regulations and generally accepted legislation, in particular, that they have not been posted in publications and materials that violate the law or threaten to violate the property of the Foundation or any other entity .
11. The use of the logo by unauthorized entities by means of a dispute in accordance with the Regulation is considered a violation of the rights of the Foundation and is subject to the authorization of a legal road, referring to the mandatory regulations of the law, in particular the regulations of the Civil Code of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights
§ 13. Term of validity of the license
The license for use of the Logo will be given in the period specified in the contract of the Foundation, and if the period is not specified – an indefinite term with the possibility of termination of the Foundation with a retention period of one week. In case of use of the Logo on the basis of separate contracts, the period of use is adjusted in accordance with the duration (performance) of contractual obligations by the parties to this contract.
§ 14. The right to control
The Foundation reserves the right to control Users from the point of view of the use of the Logo and the right to take measures against the Users who act contrary to the rules and violate other rights.
§ 15. Deprivation of the right to use Logo
The Foundation, in relation to Users who do not observe the rules contained in this provision, reserves the right to immediately or indefinitely deny the right to use the Logo.
§ 16. Information clause
The “Newsletter” service enables all interested parties to automatically receive information related to the current operations of FUTURENET FOUNDATION, based in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 62, lok. 15/3, 53-414 Wrocław, KRS no .: 0000702335 (hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator”). In order to provide the “Newsletter” service, the Administrator obtains from the persons interested e-mail addresses. Your personal data will be processed in order to provide the “Newsletter” service consisting in informing about the current activity of the Administrator.
1. Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent to receive the “Newsletter” or legitimate interests carried out by the Administrator.
2. In relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you are entitled:
a) the right to access the data content,
b) the right to rectify the data,
c) the right to delete data,
d) the right to limit the processing of data,
e) the right to object to the processing of data,
f) the right to transfer data
3. If you believe that the processing of personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (ie until 25 May 2018 to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, and after that date to the authority being its legal successor).
4. Data is provided by the persons they refer to voluntarily, but without providing it is not possible to provide the “Newsletter” service.
5. You have the right to withdraw consent to the data being processed by the Administrator
at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
§ 17. Final clauses of the Regulation
1. The Foundation reserves the right to change the Regulations. In case of amendments to the Regulations, the Foundation will inform Users of changes made by publishing the edited text of the Regulations on the website www.futurenetfoundation.org. The use of the Services by the Users after this date is equally accepted in accordance with the new content of the Regulation.
2. The Foundation warns that breaks may be made in the Service for the purpose of updating data, correcting mistakes and completing other work, as well as for other reasons which do not depend on the Foundation.
3. The Foundation has the right to suspend or close the website activity, in whole or in relation to some of the features available through it.
4. The recognition of any clause of this Regulation unlawful does not affect the validity and significance of other closes of the Regulation.
5. All disputes between the Funds and the User of the Website have to be resolved through friendly relations first and foremost. In case of disagreement between the Parties, the competent court for resolving the dispute is the District court, which corresponds to the Foundation’s location.